Tuesday, January 6, 2009

descansar

whooooo this is like the first time im not doing anything afterschool :D my voice teacher is sick and cant go to ballet cus my ankle.
dude i am so sleepy because of doing so much brannen stufffffff this week but im glad its over and done with. i acedd that vocab test! so im gonna read and take a nap after finishing with this.
I think my ankle will be better soon. I can walk kinda walk goodbye crutches in a day or so! they are soooo uncomfortable. my armpits & shoulders are freaking sore and its so hard to walk around at school cus i cant really open doors and stuff -_-
wowserssssssssss only two weeks until comps. that makes me extremely nervous! first semester comps of high school =O
jude law is so sexy. gattaca is fun. i dont feel like writing anymore cus i keep thinking about my nap im about to take and im getting superr sleepy so adioss!

No comments:

Post a Comment